Latest Phishing Attempts
- Student Employment & Internships
2023-09-22 10:11:19 AM
- Action Required: < redacted > Account NOT SECURED, Re-Authenticate 2-Factor Security | < redacted >
2023-09-21 05:21:06 PM
- <redacted> New ACH Banking information!!!
2023-09-21 12:50:51 PM
- Review and Sign Princeton Documents
2023-09-21 10:35:20 AM
- Re-Authentication Expiring - 2FA Policy Today From At -Princeton 20/Sep/2023
2023-09-20 04:48:42 PM
- You received a new invoice (#F86-IVYG)
2023-09-20 01:30:19 PM
- Benefit package : Compensation Adjustment, Salary-Increase, Insurance Revision for <name redacted>
2023-09-20 12:26:52 PM
- Remote/Virtual Administrative Assistant Job Position (WORK/STUDY)
2023-09-20 11:20:10 AM
- Contact me!
2023-09-20 10:41:03 AM
- ITEMS DOWNSIZING
2023-09-20 10:29:50 AM
- CONFIDENTIAL: Contract Revision Wednesday-September-2023
2023-09-20 09:13:01 AM
- Important: Actions are required for your account
2023-09-20 08:38:42 AM
- You missed a VM | Transcription Available...
2023-09-19 05:47:00 PM
- Effective Remote Data Entry Assistant Urgently Needed !!!
2023-09-19 02:51:21 PM
- salary augmentation, bonus allocation, compensation adjustment, insurance revision, and
2023-09-18 05:18:33 PM
- <Removed> Employee Benefits Plan for The Year 2023/2024 | Monday-September-2023 15:55 PM
2023-09-18 01:10:27 PM
- Payment Reminder Void
2023-09-18 12:26:53 PM
2023-09-18 11:42:59 AM
2023-09-18 11:31:52 AM
- Document shared with you: "EMPLOYEE REVIEW 2023"
2023-09-18 10:02:52 AM
Don't see the message reported above? See if it's been added to our list of legitimate emails (login required).
Forward suspicious messages to: [email protected]
or use the "Send to Phish Bowl" button in Microsoft Outlook.
What is phishing?
Visit the Phishing Resources page to learn about phishing and how to protect yourself.
What is The Phish Bowl?
Your source for the latest phishing alerts at Princeton.
How do I use The Phish Bowl and report phishing?
- If you receive a suspicious email, visit The Phish Bowl and scan the list of recent phishing alerts. If the email is posted, there's no need to report it. Simply delete the email and you're done.
- If the suspicious email is not posted, forward it using the "Send to Phish Bowl" button in Microsoft Outlook or by forwarding to [email protected].
How do I add an email to the Legitimate Emails section of The Phish Bowl?
When sending emails to the PU community, make sure you are following our Tips for Writing Non-Phishy Emails. To communicate that your message is legitimate and not a phishing attempt, you may ask to have it posted in the Legitimate Emails section of The Phish Bowl. You may request this when completing a PU Mass Mailing Request Form or by submitting a Generic Request Form.