- Once you send a file, it will remain on the server for 7 days. However, once the recipient has successfully received and downloaded the file, you can remove the file from the server yourself at any time by performing the following steps:
Enter the following URL into your browser: https://securesend.princeton.edu to display the login screen.
Enter your registered email address and its password in the spaces provided, and click the “Login” button.
Note - If you have been given an email address in the form email@example.com, you must log into Secure File Sharing with that address, not with the traditional firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you've logged in, you will be presented with the File Manager tab.
Click the "My Files" tab to see what files you have on the server.
- Select the files you would like to delete by checking the box to the left of the file name.
- You will be presented with a screen asking you to confirm that want to delete the files.
- If you click the "Delete" button, the files are removed from the server.